|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
The Lead Bar is an early-game metal bar, used to create the Lead tier of equipment, along with many other items. Its alternate ore version is the Iron Bar. It can also be placed on the ground, like furniture.
total: 2 row(s)
Used in (only Lead Bar)
total: 20 row(s)
Used in (Any Iron Bar)
- Like gold, lead is quite heavy and soft in reality, which would render it useless for making tools and armor. However, lead (11.34g/cm³) is still far less dense than other metals found in the game, namely tungsten (19.25g/cm³), gold (19.3g/cm³) and platinum (21.45g/cm³).
- In reality, lead is a neurotoxin with serious negative effects on the human body, up to and including death. This property does not seem to be shared by the in-game metal, as it is used in a variety of food-related items (e.g. Cooking Pots and Ironskin Potions).
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated. Previous sprite was
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.