|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||19 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 3497
The Lead Pickaxe is an early-game pickaxe that is stronger than the Copper and Tin Pickaxes, but weaker than the Silver and Tungsten Pickaxes. Compared to its alternate ore version, the Iron Pickaxe, it has more pickaxe power, deals 1 more damage, and is slightly faster in terms of mining speed. Like other low-tier pickaxes, it can only mine blocks and ores weaker than Meteorite (which requires a pickaxe with at least 50% pickaxe power, e.g. a Tungsten Pickaxe).
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
- The Lead and Iron Pickaxes only require 3 Wood to craft, unlike the rest of the early-game pickaxes which all require 4 Wood.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Lead Bars needed to craft decreased from 12 to 10.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.