|Knockback||0.5 (Extremely weak)|
|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||4 summon tag damage|
Your summons will focus struck enemies
- Leather Whip
Its best modifier is Legendary.
- !!Error: Invalid EICONS input! Although it is the one of the earliest summon weapons in the game, obtaining it requires a lot of work and can be time-consuming, as it requires 79 entries to be filled in the Bestiary. Therefore, it is advisable to obtain the Finch Staff first, which will give the player an advantage if they wish to get the whip.
- The line 'Die monster!' in the tooltip is a reference to the platform-adventure action role-playing game Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, referring to the iconic intro dialogue between Dracula and Richter Belmont along with the latter's whip.
- Internally, the Leather Whip requires 10% of the Bestiary to be filled out to be available for purchase, but since the Zoologist cannot spawn prior to that, it is always available when she is present.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Changed requirements for purchase from 15% to 10% Bestiary completion.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 22.214.171.124.4.1: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced.