The Lesser Mana Potion is a part of the Mana Potions family. It is the weakest, restoring only 50 Mana when used. Even though it is the weakest Mana Potion it still gives the Mana sickness debuff for 5 seconds.
- Lesser Mana Potions do not have a cooldown timer and can be taken successively even if the player is at maximum Mana.
- Lesser Mana Potions are found in Dungeons, on shelves along with Books and Water Candles.
- After being removed, Lesser Mana Potions cannot be placed back into the background layer, only dropped or stored in any container.
- In the Mobile version, the Lesser Mana Potion is still craftable.
- Lesser mana potions are no longer craftable. They will always be sold by the merchant.
- Using the potion will now give you the Mana Sickness debuff.
- Stack limit decreased from 20 to 15.
- Purchase price raised from 1 to 2 .
- Sell price raised from 20 to 40 .
- Stack limit decreased from 30 to 20.
- Purchase price reduced from 10 to 1 .
- Sell price reduced from 1 to 20 .
- Mana restoration decreased from 100 to 50 points.
- Added to the game.