|Buff tooltip||Increased life regeneration|
A Life Booster is one of the three power-ups occasionally dropped when striking an enemy while wearing a full set of Nebula armor. When picked up, it grants the Life Nebula buff which immediately increases the player's health regeneration rate by 3/5 health per second for 8 seconds. When a Life Booster is picked up while the Life Nebula buff is already in effect, it stacks with the previous Life Nebula, for up to 3 stacked boosts. Every 8 seconds, one stacked Life Booster expires, and the Life Nebula buff decreases by one level.
Life Boosters, like all Nebula boosters, float in the air and have a pickup range of approximately five tiles. They cannot legitimately appear in a player's inventory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- At three stacks, the player's health regeneration will be increased by 9 / 15 health per second.
- In multiplayer, any player can pick up Life Boosters and benefit from the Life Nebula buff, even if they are not wearing Nebula armor. Additionally, picking up a Life Booster will grant all nearby players (within a 43.75-tile radius) one instance of Life Nebula. If the player acquiring the Life Booster is on a team, only nearby players within that team will obtain the buff.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If a Life Booster is placed into the player's inventory using an inventory editor, it will appear as its frames of animation instead of being animated.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Reduced healing per Life Booster stack from 5 hp/s to 3 hp/s.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.