|Placeable||✔️ (3 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
The Lihzahrd Altar is found naturally placed in the final chamber of the Jungle Temple, and is used with a Lihzahrd Power Cell to summon the Golem boss. Each summoning consumes one Power Cell from the player's inventory.
Like Lihzahrd Bricks, the Altar can only be removed with a Picksaw, Laser Drill, or a Luminite Pickaxe. Once picked up, the Altar can be placed anywhere and used to summon the Golem in any area, as long as Plantera has been defeated in the current world.
- Using the Altar with a Lihzahrd Power Cell in your inventory will automatically consume it. The Power Cell does not need to be held in order to click the Altar.
- After Plantera has been defeated, the Lihzahrd Bricks under the Altar can be disabled with Actuators, allowing players to move the Altar before defeating Golem or obtaining the Picksaw.
- The Altar may also spawn on top of Wooden Spikes, which can be mined before acquiring the Picksaw, making it possible for the Altar to be moved early. Players should exercise caution to avoid accidentally activating the Altar while mining, e.g. by pressing the wrong button.
- The symbol that floats above the Lihzahrd Altar stronly resembles the Chakana
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed an issue where you could use actuators to break a Lihzahrd Altar early.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: No longer can be mined by using the hammer on the blocks beneath it.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- No longer mineable with Chlorophyte gear.
- The Lihzahrd Altar should now spawn and use Power Cells properly.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced, unmineable with Chlorophyte gear.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.