Lihzahrd Brick Wall
- Before Plantera is beaten, naturally generated instances of these walls will stop Teleporters or the Rod of Discord from teleporting.
- Standing directly in front of a natural Lihzahrd Brick Wall activates the Jungle Temple biome, changing the game music to "Lihzahrd" and allowing Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes to spawn on any exposed Lihzahrd Brick blocks in the zone just off screen. Since Lihzahrds are still able to spawn before Hardmode, it can be very dangerous to linger in the temple entrance.
- Player placed Lihzahrd Brick Walls will block enemy spawning, making it impossible to create artificial Jungle Temple biomes.
- Old-gen console version and version: You can obtain Lihzahrd Bricks prior to defeating Golem, due to being able to "uncraft" Lihzahrd Brick Walls.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Made obtainable. Player-placed Lihzahrd Brick walls will now properly stop monster spawns and can be used in housing.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.