Liquid rockets are rocket ammunition items which place or remove liquids in addition to dealing damage. There are four different types of liquid rockets: Dry Rocket, Wet Rocket, Lava Rocket, and Honey Rocket.
When a liquid rocket is fired, it will explode upon contact with enemies or blocks similarly to normal rockets, and additionally apply its special effect (see below). If, however, the rocket touches any liquid while in flight, it will immediately explode and apply its effects. All liquid rockets deal damage to nearby players, enemies, and critters.
- Liquid rockets do not work when used with the Celebration, Celebration Mk2, or Electrosphere Launcher.
- Shooting any liquid rocket while already submerged in a liquid will cause it to explode instantly, damaging the player.
- These items are the rocket equivalents of liquid bombs, which are obtained by opening Obsidian/Hellstone Crates or purchasing them from the Demolitionist.
- It is highly inefficient to fire liquid rockets into an already-existing pool; most of the placed liquid will overlap with what is already there. Much more liquid will be successfully placed if the liquid rocket hits a solid block.
- The Snowman Cannon is the fastest-firing rocket launcher that allows liquid rockets to work normally.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced.