|Placeable||✓ (3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used for special crafting|
The Living Loom is a crafting station sometimes found in Living Trees that can be used to craft Living Tree-themed furniture. Not all worlds are guaranteed to contain a Living Loom, and they cannot be crafted.
On the Desktop version and Mobile version, a Living Loom may spawn placed on the ground nearby a Living Wood Chest, which can spawn inside of a Living Tree, whereas on the Console version and Old-gen console version, a Living Loom may be found inside the chest itself. On the Desktop version, the Living Loom can also be purchased from the Steampunker if the player has a Living Wood Wand in their inventory.
Used to craft
- Despite its name, it does not replace the need for the ordinary Loom crafting station, as it cannot craft Silk, nor any clothing-related items.
- The Living Wood Chest can only be crafted on the Desktop version and Mobile version, and in other platforms, it must be found inside Living Trees.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Can now be purchased from the Steampunker if the player has a Living Wood Wand in their inventory.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now spawns as placed furniture rather than being found in Chests.
- Console 1.07: Introduced. Replaces Living Wood as the crafting station for Living Wood Wall.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced. Replaces Living Wood as the crafting station for Living Wood Wall.