|Buff tooltip||Chillin' like a reptilian|
- Pet Lizard
The Lizard Egg is a pet-summoning item that spawns a Pet Lizard to follow the player around. It is dropped from Flying Snakes and Lihzahrds in the Jungle Temple with a chance of
0.1*1/1000 (0.1%). This pet does not do damage to other entities.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The lizard will sprout wings like those of a Flying Snake to catch up with the player if they move too far away and has the ability to go through walls.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the fact that the egg hatches into a Lizard, it is still dropped by Flying Snakes.
- The name being spelled as "Lizard" (like the real-world creature) could be referencing the strange spelling of "Lihzahrd".
- The buff tooltip, "Chillin' like a reptilian", could be a combination of references to the phrase "Chillin' like a villain" and the fact that a lizard is a reptile.
- The Lizard appears to resemble a green iguana, which is a large, real-world lizard that is actually kept as a pet (see green iguana in captivity).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Item and pet sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.