Logic Gate Lamps
A Logic Gate Lamp is a mechanism that is placed atop a Logic Gate or another Logic Gate Lamp. The Logic Gate is activated based on its type and the states of the Logic Gate Lamps atop it. The state of a Logic Gate Lamp is toggled via wire. The Logic Gate Lamps, along with the Logic Gates, are purchased from the Steampunker.
Types[edit | edit source]
|Logic Gate Lamp (Off)
Internal Item ID: 3602
|419||Place this on logic gates to add checks||10||2|
|Logic Gate Lamp (On)
Internal Item ID: 3618
|419 (2)||Place this on logic gates to add checks||10||2|
|Logic Gate Lamp (Faulty)
Internal Item ID: 3663
|419 (3)||Place this on logic gate lamps to randomize the activation||2||40|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Placing a faulty gate lamp above a logic gate turns it blue, overriding its normal functionality and changing its behavior entirely. For more information, see Logic Gates § Faulty lamps.
- These are flexible, so more than two Logic Gate Lamps may be used for a gate.
- The state of the lamp is inverted with activation by wire, so placing an "on" lamp can be used to negate an input. This is useful, as there are no NOT gates in Terraria due to the wiring logic.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced.