|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'I love Lucy!'|
- Internal Item ID: 5095
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
When cutting down a tree:
- "Again! Let's chop another!"
- "This is AWESOME!"
- "Die! Die!"
- "This is what I live for!"
- "Stupid tree!"
- "I feel ALIVE!"
- "We did it!"
When cutting down a Gem Tree:
- "So, stone trees . . . what's up with that?"
When placed in a storage item / When sold:
- "This sucks."
- "It's dark in here!"
- "Help! Get me out!"
- "There's nothing to chop in here!"
- "I'm claustrophobic!"
When placed back into the inventory:
- "Oh, thank goodness!"
- "From now on we'll be inseparable."
- "Ahh, I'm back where I belong."
- "Hey! Chop some trees!"
- "This is perfect chopping weather."
- "Chop chop chop. Heh."
- "We make a good team!"
- "Let's find a small grove and just go nuts!"
When thrown on the ground:
- "You'll come back, right?"
- "Hey! I'd never throw you away!"
- "Don't forget about me!"
- "Aren't we friends?"
- "You're abandoning me?!"
|Lucy the Axe's emote.|
- Lucy the Axe seems to cycle through its dialogue rather than picking randomly.
- It will make the player emote the Axe emote whenever it speaks.
- Lucy the Axe does not use the tree-cutting dialogue when cutting Cactus or palm trees.
- Lucy is tied for the second highest axe power in the game, making it the best pre-Hardmode axe along with Molten Hamaxe.
- Lucy the Axe is the only item with dialogue.
- The tooltip is a reference to Woodie's dialogue when examining Lucy the Axe in Don't Starve, which is, in turn, a reference to the popular 1950s sitcom I Love Lucy.
- Lucy the Axe at the Don't Starve Wiki
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Use time decreased from 20 to 17.
- Size increased by 20%.
- Axe power increased from 125% to 150%.
- Desktop 1.4.3: Introduced.