|Placeable||√ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'It vibrates with luminous celestial energy'|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Luminite Bars are a type of bar used to craft all four sets of endgame armor and tools as well as other endgame items. The only way to obtain it is to craft it from Luminite, which is dropped from the Moon Lord, at an Ancient Manipulator. Each time the Moon Lord is killed, it drops enough Luminite for 17-25 bars (21-27 in Expert/Master mode).
Crafting all items (excluding ammunition) requires a total of 317 Luminite Bars (1,268 Luminite; requires defeating the Moon Lord 15–19 / 12–15 times). Crafting all items pertaining to one type of Lunar Fragment (i.e., armor, wings, pickaxe, and hamaxe) requires 68 Luminite Bars (204 Luminite) in addition to 85 of the Lunar Fragment; this requires defeating the Moon Lord only 3 / 2-3 times.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Luminite Bars are the most profitable bars in the game, selling for 120. However this is not the most profitable way to sell extra Luminite, that prize going to its corresponding Monolith at 20 introduced in the 22.214.171.124 update
- Prior to Desktop 126.96.36.199, Luminite Bars were the only bar that could stack past 99, up to 999. In other versions of the game, this still applies.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.