|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Solar Flare Drill
- Vortex Drill
- Nebula Drill
- Stardust Drill
The Luminite Drills are four tools, all of which have the same stats. The four types are the Vortex Drill, Nebula Drill, Solar Flare Drill, and the Stardust Drill, each themed after a different Celestial Pillar. On Console, they are unobtainable through normal gameplay, so their pickaxe counterparts must be crafted instead.
Unlike all other drills, Luminite Drills can be reforged with size and speed modifiers, but this is made irrelevant by the fact that they cannot benefit from them, thus, a drill with Deadly or Light mines just as fast as one with no modifier.
With current methods, it is impossible to hack these items into a character's inventory using external editors, as they will disappear from that character's inventory as soon as they load into a world.
Their best modifier is Demonic or Deadly, as they do not have any knockback and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it.
total: 4 row(s)
- In the 1.3 release date trailer, a Vortex Drill can be seen in the third slot of the player's hotbar.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now obtainable through crafting.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Now obtainable through crafting.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced, but unobtainable.