|Use time||12 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 2786, 2776, 2781, 3466
Luminite Pickaxes are four Hardmode, post-Moon Lord endgame pickaxes. The four types are the Solar Flare Pickaxe, the Vortex Pickaxe, the Nebula Pickaxe and the Stardust Pickaxe. All types of Luminite pickaxes share the same stats. They are the alternate versions of the Luminite Drills, having a slower mining speed but longer range and benefiting from mining speed bonuses.
These four pickaxes are the second-strongest mining tool in the game, each with 225% pickaxe power. The current strongest is the Laser Drill with 230% pickaxe power. They require Luminite and Lunar Fragments to craft, obtainable from the Moon Lord and Celestial Towers, respectively.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Internal Item ID: 2781
|Solar Flare Pickaxe|
Internal Item ID: 2786
Internal Item ID: 3466
Internal Item ID: 2776
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Despite having 5% less mining power than the Laser Drill, the Luminite Pickaxes are twice as fast, and the extra mining power is not needed to harvest any blocks currently in the game.
- The Shroomite Digging Claw pairs well with Luminite pickaxes, as the claw mines faster, but the pickaxes have a greater range. Additionally, the pickaxes can mine Lihzahrd Bricks.
- Luminite pickaxes are useful when paired with The Axe or Luminite Hamaxes.
- The combination of their very fast attack speed and high damage (nearly double the next highest pickaxe's damage) allows them to kill most enemies with ease, reducing the need to switch to a dedicated weapon while mining.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.