|Tooltip||Increases arrow damage by 10% and greatly increases arrow speed|
20% chance to not consume arrows
- Internal Item ID: 1321
It grants the following boosts to arrows and Stakes:
- +10% damage
- +10% knockback
- +100% velocity (does not affect Jester's, Ichor, and Venom Arrows, or Stakes)
- +20% chance not to consume the ammo
Extra arrow velocity works by setting the arrow's extra updates value to 1. This does not affect Jester's Arrows, Ichor Arrows, Venom Arrows, or Stakes, as they already have an extra updates value of 1 (or greater).
total: 2 row(s)
- Equipping the Magic Quiver will boost the velocity of existing fired arrows, regardless of whether the arrows were fired before the accessory was equipped.
- The arrow damage boost multiplies with the ranged damage boost and adds with the Shroomite Headgear's. Due to this, it could sometimes do more ranged damage than having the Ranger Emblem equipped.
- The increased knockback value is always rounded down. Therefore, only a small number of weapons benefits from the bonus. It has no effect on weapons with a knockback value that is a natural number and lower than 10 – the majority of weapons in Terraria.
- In certain cases, the increase in knockback might in fact cause a decrease:
original knockback: 4.4
increase: 4.4 × 0.1 = 0.44
4.4 + 0.44 = 4.84
rounding: floor(4.84) = 4
- The original knockback of 4.4 was reduced to 4 due to rounding.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Tooltip changed from "Increases arrow speed and damage by 10%" to "Increases damage by 10% and greatly increases arrow speed"
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed a grammar issue in the tooltip ("Increase arrow speed and damage by 10%" and "20% chance to not consume arrow").
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.