The speed of these notes varies, dependent on how close your cursor is to your character, ranging from moderately slow to very fast. Using this, the player can either cause lots of damage to a single enemy as the musical note passes through the enemy slowly, or deal damage to multiple enemies with a swift barrage of fast-moving notes.
- Due to the fact it has no knockback to begin with, this weapon cannot be reforged to Mythical. Instead, try reforging it to Murderous as it is the highest tier without knockback modifiers or Mystic if you want a damage increase and lower mana consumption.
- The Magical Harp is also one of the highest damage dealing weapons on worm-like bosses such as Eater of Worlds, The Destroyer, and Wyvern.
- The Magical Harp can fire through an infinite amount of enemies.
- Depending on how close your cursor is to your character, the musical note will sound high or low, with higher sounds being produced when the cursor is farther away.
- This means that it is possible, albeit difficult, to play music on the Harp.
- The Harp's sprite is always shown when it's equipped, much like the Breathing Reed.
- Each note disappears after 4 seconds, just like the crystals of the Crystal Storm.
- The projectiles will sometimes pass through a single block wall if you are up against it. (Tested, only the eighth notes will go through the block)
- With the Magical Harp, you can defeat the Destroyer in 15-18 seconds with the appropriate accessories.
- When pointing the Magical Harp directly at a wall while standing against it, all the quarter notes bounce behind you, and all the eighth notes pass through the wall.
- When used with the right equipment, the Magical Harp can deal about 44 damage, and cost about 2 mana.
- The notes will emit light.
- When used with the Frost Armor, it gives the Frostburn effect to the note despite the Frost Armor only giving the effect to melee and ranged weapons.
- Crafting material requirements lowered.
- Damage increased from 30 to 32.
- Notes from the Magical Harp now count as magic and should trigger the Spectre Armor set bonus.
- No longer requires Gold Bars to craft.
- Added to the game.
|Pre-Hard Mode Offensive|
|Hard Mode Offensive|