|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Permanently increases maximum mana by 20|
- Internal Item ID: 109
A Mana Crystal is a consumable item that increases maximum mana by 20 permanently, up to a maximum of 200 total. It takes 9 Mana Crystals to reach this maximum. It also restores 20 mana when used, but only as long the character's maximum mana is below 200. Mana Crystals are created by combining 5 ( ) or 3 () Fallen Stars.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If used at the maximum amount of mana, the player will complete the normal animation of holding the Mana Crystal up, but it will have no effect, and the item will not be used.
- Mana Crystals cannot be placed or sold, hence they have no use after obtaining maximum mana and a Band of Starpower. However, they can be sold to other players on multiplayer. This is useful, just in case one accidentally crafts extras.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mana Crystals can be considered the mana counterpart to Life Crystals.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now only 3 Fallen Stars are needed to craft the Mana Crystal instead of 5.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bug where Mana Crystals would not immediately fill the new mana star they give when used.
- Desktop 1.2: Now only 5 Fallen Stars are needed to craft the Mana Crystal instead of 10.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.