Marble Walls are background walls that generate naturally as background in Marble Caves. Like other natural walls they normally drop nothing when destroyed with a hammer, promote enemy spawns, and are invalid for housing. However, Marble Walls generated as part of Underground Cabins can be picked up, prevent enemy spawns, and used for housing (if the Cabin is repaired). Usable Marble Walls can also be crafted from Marble Blocks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.