|Damage||50 / 40 (Ranged)|
|Use time||19 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 682
The Marrow is a Hardmode bow that has a
0.5*1/200 (0.5%) chance to be dropped by Skeleton Archers. When fired, the next available arrow will instead be converted into a special Bone Arrow, which is not to be confused with the visually similar Bone Arrow item. These Bone Arrows fire at higher velocities than average arrows and suffer minimal drop along their course, giving the Marrow a much straighter shot than most bows. However, while the used arrow's base damage is accounted for, special properties of converted arrows are entirely lost.
The Marrow has a base 9% critical strike chance, as opposed to the usual 4%.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- The Marrow will convert the Endless Quiver's arrows, allowing it to fire its special arrows indefinitely.
- Venom Arrows and Cursed Arrows have the highest base arrow damage, making them more effective when used with the Marrow, even though the special properties are removed.
- In real life, marrow is a flexible tissue found inside of bones.
- Due to a change in stats with the 188.8.131.52 update, the Marrow has gone from having lower overall stats to having higher overall stats than the Ice Bow.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Damage increased from 40 to 50.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Slightly increased damage and slightly decreased use time.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.