Martian EngineerHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Martian Engineer Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Martian Conduit Plating (8–20)12.5%
- Internal NPC ID: 386
- Tesla Turrets can only be spawned within a 5×5-tile rectangle around the Martian Engineer. They require a solid tile with an open space of 3×4 tiles above it.
- A Martian Engineer can only create a new Tesla Turret if there are no more than four Tesla Turrets per Martian Engineer currently alive. For instance, if there are currently two Martian Engineers alive, then a maximum of eight Tesla Turrets can be spawned at a time. The limit is not tied to the respective Martian Engineers, i.e., one could spawn seven Tesla Turrets and the other only one.
- Over the course of the event, a large number of Tesla Turrets can appear if Martian Engineers are not properly dealt with. This can lead to the player becoming overwhelmed by their attacks. To avoid getting overwhelmed, the player should focus on defeating Martian Engineers first before anything else.
- The Bestiary entry for the Martian Engineer: "Martian soldiers who lack combat ability may instead be deployed for their mechanical aptitude, constructing turrets on the field."
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.