Important happenings within the Terraria Wiki community:
- See the most recent issue of the Terrarian Bugle for an aggregation of Terraria-related news.
- Users under the age of 13 (as stated by COPPA) are subject to admin's judgment regarding blocks. If we suspect you're under the age of 13 – if discussion concludes that you are very likely under the age of 13 – then we will place a block of appropriate length instead.
Current Policy Proposals
Current Rights Nominations
Hello everyone! With v1.3 now officially released and patches for it are complete, now is a good time to become familiar with several important guidelines and resources on the Terraria Wiki:
Policies and Guidelines
Please review the wiki's policies and guidelines:
- Editing Policy
- Advanced Editing Policy
- Mod Article Editing Policy
- Blog Policy
- Chat Guidelines
- Forum Guidelines
- Manual of Style
Videoslist of Proposed Videos, where the community will decide on their inclusion on the pages in question.
If you need help with the game or with editing, check out the forums:
- For issues and concerns with the wiki itself, check the Administrator's Noticeboard
- For general conversation about the game, go to the General Discussion board
- Ask for game help on the Game Help board
- Post suggestions on the Player Suggestions board
- Find people to play with on the Multiplayer Matchmaking board
- For everything else (Terraria-related and otherwise), see the Off Topic board
- Chat Moderators' names are in maroon. They are the ones to talk to if you have issues in chat (where they can be identified by a Silver Pickaxe next to their names).
- Forum Moderators' names are in purple. They are who you would want to talk to about issues in the forums.
- Rollbackers' names are in green. They are able to quickly revert long strings of vandalism.
- Administrators' and Bureaucrats' names are in cyan and gold, respectively. If you have any problems on the wiki, one of these users will probably be able to help you.
- Bots' names are colored gray. Read more about them and suggest tasks for them at TW:BOT.
Things to do
- 182 stubs in need of expansion
- 12 articles which require general attention
- 13 articles with info in need of verification
- 0 articles which require citations
- 2 articles being considered for merging
- 38 pages with broken file links
- 0 pages missing drop chance data
You can also check out the Community Portal!
Happy editing, and have fun!