The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Medusa is a hardmode enemy which turns players into a stone for a short period of time. It spawns in The Underground in the Marble Biome. While the player is turned to stone, fall damage is greatly increased. It is recommended to avoid flying or using hooks near Medusa.
- An excellent way to farm Medusas and Hoplites is to create a "V" shaped railway in a Marble Biome, which has both ends extended far enough to lose line of sight to any part of the Marble Biome. Make each end a Bumper, and continue going on the rails until any Medusas or Hoplites spawn. They will usually spawn every 30 seconds to 2 minutes this way.
- An easy way to kill her is to use a ranged weapon while she's not looking.
- When she gives you the Stoned debuff it means that she "petrified" you.
- If the player is killed by fall damage while stoned, the death message will say "<PLAYER NAME> was slain." Instead of the normal fall damage death message.
- Now only found in Hardmode.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.