The Meowmere is the weapon with the highest base damage in the game. When used, it fires a Nyan Cat-esque projectile in an arcing trajectory. It bounces four times before disappearing. The Moon Lord has an 11.11% chance to drop this.
- The fired cat projectile will ricochet four times, each time creating a cosmetic explosion and increasing the cat's damage.
- The explosion illuminates the surrounding area briefly.
- The cat is fired at the player's cursor location.
- The launched cat's damage is boosted by melee buffs.
- In terms of raw damage per attack, it is the best weapon in the entire game. Though it's DPS is not high when compared to Terrarian.
- This sword can also sometimes kill you, if you use this weapon on a closed mimic, the projectile will fly back at you and damage you.
- The projectiles fired when using this weapon seem to be inspired by the Nyan Cat internet meme.
- The base design of the sword is reminiscent of the Palladium Sword, but with a cat head as the guard and a significantly different coloring.
- Build a rectangular arena made from Asphalt Blocks, then aim your cursor at an angle of 20 degrees and keep swinging. This will create a cat "wave" which is useful for defeating wave events such as the Old One's Army, Pumpkin Moon, Solar Eclipse and Goblin Invasion.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.