The Meteor Shower is an event that has a
10*1/10 (10%) chance to occur every night. During the event, Fallen Star rates are increased by 200-400%, falling stars appear in the background, and Enchanted Nightcrawlers can spawn on the surface if there are few clouds in the sky (such as during a Lantern Night).
- Meteor showers are not the only thing that increases the rate at which Fallen Stars spawn; Fallen Star rates also have a 30% (3/10) chance to be slightly increased every night between 0% and 50%. However, this slightly increased fallen star rate does not fulfill the requirements for spawning Enchanted Nightcrawlers.
- Meteor showers in real life are a celestial phenomenon in which a large number of falling meteors (or falling stars as they are colloquially known) are observed to radiate from a certain area in the night sky.
- Despite the name, it has nothing to do with the creation of Meteorite biomes or any of the Meteorite items in the game, and instead only seems to increase the rate at which Fallen Stars spawn.
- Lantern Night, an event which increases the player's Luck, decreases cloud coverage, and (if it happens alongside a Meteor Shower) allows Enchanted Nightcrawlers to spawn.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 220.127.116.11.4.1: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.