The Meteor Shower is an event occurring randomly during the night at a rate of approximately 1 out of every 10 nights (on average). It dramatically increases Fallen Star rates. During the event, falling stars appear in the background. Enchanted Nightcrawlers can spawn on the surface while the event is active, if there are few clouds in the sky (such as during a Lantern Night).
During a meteor shower, Fallen Star rates are increased between 200% and 400%.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Meteor showers are not the only thing that increases the rate at which Fallen Stars spawn; Fallen Star rates also have a 30% (3/10) chance to be slightly increased every night between 0% and 50%. However, this slightly increased fallen star rate does not fulfill the requirements for spawning Enchanted Nightcrawlers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Meteor showers in real life are a celestial phenomenon in which a large number of falling meteors (or falling stars as they are colloquially known) are observed to radiate from a certain area in the night sky.
- Despite the name, it has nothing to do with the creation of Meteorite biomes or any of the Meteorite items in the game, and instead only seems to increase the rate at which Fallen Stars spawn.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Lantern Night, an event which increases the player's Luck, decreases cloud coverage, and (if it happens alongside a Meteor Shower) allows Enchanted Nightcrawlers to spawn.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced.