|Effects||Affected enemy drops more coins upon death|
|Tooltip||Drop more money on death|
- Internal Buff ID: 72
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
|Flask of Gold||2 seconds||100%|
|Golden Bullet||2 seconds||100%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Midas is the name of a king in Greek mythology who was rewarded by Dionysus with the ability to turn anything that he touched into gold.
- The debuff icon displays an item that looks similar to the Lucky Coin, which functions in a similar manner to the debuff when equipped. The main difference is that the Lucky Coin gives a chance for enemies to drop extra coins when damaged, not when slain.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.