Mini Nuke I
|Tooltip||Huge blast radius. Will not destroy tiles|
- Internal Item ID: 4457
The Mini Nuke I is a type of rocket ammunition. Unlike the Mini Nuke II, it does not destroy tiles. It is a direct upgrade from the Rocket III, dealing more damage with a larger blast radius, though lower knockback.
- Unlike Rockets I-IV, the light-producing sparks created by the explosion are unaffected by gravity.
- This item is a reference to the post-apocalyptic role-playing video game series Fallout, in which Mini Nukes are American Football-sized warheads intended for use in handheld weaponry.
- The recipe's use of a Shroomite Bar is in reference to the mushroom clouds that nuclear weapons are commonly associated with.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced.