Buildaria is distinguished from other map editors by the ability to build in-game, instead of through a program. Among other features, it allows copy and paste, unlimited material use, and a "noclip" mode.
- You can edit the "BuildariaConfig.xml" file using Notepad to alter several values, such as "God Mode". This file can be found in the root Terraria folder.
- Unlimited amount of every obtainable item in the game.
- Ability to place blocks and walls anywhere without restriction.
- Powerful tools that destroy anything with a single click (can be turned down).
- "Infinite" Spectre Boots.
- X,Y coordinates display.
- World ID and Name display.
- Display the System Time (according to YOUR computer).
- Define the default spawn location with the press of a key.
- Teleportation System. Allows you to teleport to the default spawn location and the edges of the map.
- You can also define custom teleport locations utilizing the BuildariaConfig.xml file and X,Y coordinates.
- Selection tool for quick filling and removal of blocks and walls.
- Copy & Paste system utilizing the selection tool.
- Many toggleable features, including:
- God Mode.
- NPC spawning.
- Day & Night cycling.
- Light Aura.
- Building Grid.
- Item Drops (warning: excessive use of hiding drops could cause lag).
Note: This list is just a small fraction of the things Buildaria can do. For greater detail and more information, check out the always updated readme file .
- To install, simply and run it. Next, select the components that you want to install.
- If you want the source code of the program, and also for more information; please
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.