|Tooltip||Increases arrow damage by 10% and greatly increases arrow speed|
20% chance not to consume arrows
Lights wooden arrows ablaze
'Quiver in fear!'
- Internal Item ID: 4002
- The conversion from Wooden Arrows (5 base damage) to Flaming Arrows (7 base damage) results in a base damage bonus of +2. This is not properly implemented on the Mobile version, however, therefore the converted Wooden Arrows still deal 5 base damage on this version.
- The +2 damage bonus is not applied when using the Eventide, The Bee's Knees, or the Hellwing Bow, which convert Wooden Arrows into special projectiles on their own. This is because their conversion takes place first, and the projectile is no longer considered a Wooden Arrow afterward and hence will not be recognized by the Molten Quiver. However, the +2 damage bonus is applied when using any of the other bows which convert any type of arrow into special projectiles (e.g. Aerial Bane, Phantom Phoenix, etc.), as long as Wooden Arrows are used as ammunition.
- The bonus to arrow damage stacks with the Magic Quiver and Stalker's Quiver, but the other effects do not.
- The only advantage this item has over the Magic Quiver is rather dubious, as by Hardmode most players have better alternatives to Wooden Arrows.
- Crafting the Molten Quiver requires the Magma Stone which is a melee-specific accessory, while the Molten Quiver is a ranged-specific accessory.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Wooden Arrows converted to Flaming Arrows by using this accessory now properly gain the +2 damage that Flaming Arrows have.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.