The Monk armor is a Hardmode armor set purchased from the Tavernkeep for
750000*75 in total, which consists of the Monk's Bushy Brow Bald Cap, Monk's Shirt and Monk's Pants. Wearing the full set will cause Lightning Aura sentry summons to deal damage 20% faster and allow them to deal critical hits at a fixed 16.7% rate.
The Shinobi Infiltrator armor can be considered a direct upgrade of the Monk armor.
A full set of Monk armor provides the following benefits:
- +46 Defense
- +20% Melee Damage
- +30% Minion Damage
- +15% / +10% Melee Crit chance
- +2 Sentry Slots
- +20% Melee Speed
- +20% Movement Speed.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +2, allowing 3 to be summoned at once without other upgrades.
- The attack speed and critical strike portions of this armor only apply to melee attacks.
- The Monk armor and Squire armor both provide melee benefits. While the Squire armor has a higher melee crit increase, the Monk armor's increased melee speed means that (especially against enemies with low defense) it does more damage overall. The Squire armor has more defense and a higher regeneration rate to compensate.
- The Monk armor is a powerful armor against the mechanical bosses (once you've defeated one to get it) and Plantera. Its bonuses are better than Hallowed armor, and having multiple Spider Queen or Lightning Aura sentries makes the fight much easier.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Monk at the Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki
- Monk's Belt
- Squire armor
- Huntress armor
- Apprentice armor
- Shinobi Infiltrator armor
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Increased Pants Melee Critical chance from 10% to 15%.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed the Monk's Bushy Brow Bald Cap tooltip saying "attack speed" instead of "melee attack speed".
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 184.108.40.206.