Moon Lord Legs
Moon Lord Legs
|Tooltip||Slightly increases mobility|
'These might be Steve's'
The Moon Lord Legs replace the player's legs with Moon Lord-themed tentacles which produce a unique walking animation, a purely visual effect. In addition to providing 3 defense, the item has the following effects:
- Increases the maximum safe falling distance by 10 tiles, jump speed by 1.8, and jump duration by 1
- Increases movement speed by 25%
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Any Chest type can spawn this item and it will generate alongside any loot already generated in that Chest.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This item is an excellent starting armor option which provides equivalent defense to a full set of Wood armor, increases base jump reach from 6.27 to 10.02 tiles, and has 5 times the speed boost of an Aglet.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|Moon Lord Legs equipped with the Moon Lord Mask.|
- The Moon Lord's legs are a recurring in-joke in the Terraria community. This item was introduced by Redigit as a joke answer to a petition to add the Moon Lord's legs to the game as a boss.
- The tooltip "'These might be Steve's'" is a reference to the fact that Arkhayla jokingly claimed the Moon Lord to be "Cthulhu's youngest brother Steve".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed an issue where wearing Moon Lord Legs and Frog Legs at the same time would give the player no legs at all.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 184.108.40.206.