The Mushi Ladybug is an enemy that spawns in Glowing Mushroom biomes, both on the surface and below-ground in Hardmode, but only on the surface pre-Hardmode. Their high health and damage, quick movement and ability to fly short distances places them among the more dangerous enemies that can spawn before Hardmode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mushi Ladybug's name may be a double entendre, as "Mushi" sounds similar to mushroom, but also translates to "bug" or "insect" in Japanese (虫 or むし, mushi).
- The Bestiary entry for the Mushi Ladybug: "This aggressive species of ladybug is quite at home near glowing mushrooms, living symbiotically with the fungus."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.