|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
Musket Balls can be bought from the Arms Dealer for 7 each, or 70 for 1000 rounds. They can also be obtained from Shadow Orbs and Crimson Hearts (along with a Musket or The Undertaker), or from a Present (along with a Red Ryder) during Christmas.
The Endless Musket Pouch serves as an infinite amount of Musket Balls.
total: 12 row(s)
- Even though Musket Balls have the lowest base damage of all bullets, they are adequate even against Hardmode enemies. Hardmode bosses, however, should be dealt with using better ammo.
- Despite being called "Musket Balls", they can be used as ammunition for any weapon that requires bullets to fire. This is because they were introduced along with the Musket, which was one of the only guns in the game.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Now used to craft the Endless Musket Pouch. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Now used to craft the Endless Musket Pouch. ()
- Console 1.02: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 188.8.131.52.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Now used to craft the Tungsten Bullet.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Now used to craft the Endless Musket Pouch.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with 999 stack limit.