|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
To craft all Mythril equipment, a total of 155 Bars (or 620 Ore) is required.
total: 2 row(s)
- On the Minimap, Mythril ore shows up as a green, not blue.
- A Mythril Bar shares the Ore's sell value.
- Mythril Ore is a reference to the Mithril in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings and several fantasy settings since.
- It was first called "Mithril" in a teaser, but this spelling had to be changed, likely for legal reasons, as the name "Mithril" is trademarked by Tolkien's estate.
- Placed Mythril Ore appears to be a recolored version of placed Iron Ore.
- Mythril Ore appears to be in the "Extra Shiny!" achievement.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Placed Mythril sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.