Mythril armor is an armor which requires Mythril Bars and must be crafted at a Mythril Anvil. Like all Hardmode ore armors, Mythril armor has three different headgear/helmet options, allowing players to focus on magical, melee or ranged combat, and each changing the set bonus. The alternative to Mythril Armor is Orichalcum Armor. Crafting a one-helmet set requires 45 Mythril Bars, or 180 Mythril Ore. Crafting all five pieces requires 65 Mythril Bars, or 260 Mythril Ore.
total: 5 row(s)
total: 18 row(s)
- Mithril is a fictional metal in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth writings, where it is a rare and high-quality material used for weapons and armor, and a shirt of mithril chainmail is a significant artifact in these writings. It has since become a widely used material in fantasy works, often under a minor alternate spelling such as mythril.
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Mythril Chainmail Damage bonus increased from 5% to 7%.
- Mythril Greaves Critical chance increased from 3% to 10%.
- Mythril Helmet melee critical chance increased from 5% to 8%.
- Mythril melee set bonus increased from 5% to 10% critical chance.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Wearing a full set no longer produces light.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.