|Tooltip||Causes confusion and bounces back after hitting a wall|
- Nano Bullet
Nano Bullets are a type of bullet available post-Plantera and are one of six types of craftable ammunition made from Empty Bullets, which are sold by the Arms Dealer after Hardmode has been enabled. Shooting an enemy with Nano Bullets will inflict enemies with the Confused debuff, causing them to have their movement reversed, running away from the player rather than towards them. The Confused debuff has a 33.3% (1/3) chance to last for 3 seconds, and a 66.7% (2/3) chance to last for 1 second.
Nano Bullets do not inflict debuffs to players.
When fired, they can bounce off a solid block one time in the direction of the closest enemy, at the cost of inflicting only 2/3rds of its damage.
The cost of a stack of 50 Nano Bullets is 1750, which is 35 per bullet. The cost of crafting 1000 Nano Bullets (20 stacks of 50) is 350.
total: 1 row(s)
- Nano Bullets are a cheap alternative to Chlorophyte Bullets due to their bounce effect. This is useful for situations like the Hardmode Dungeon or a Solar Eclipse, where a weapon like the Tactical Shotgun, or rapid fire weapons can spray Nano bullets, bouncing around corners and towards difficult-to-see enemies, and saving chlorophyte bars for boss fights.
- While many enemies are immune to the Confused debuff, Nano Bullets are otherwise useful for keeping those not immune at bay.
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Can now perform a homing bounce off of solid blocks.
- Changed tooltip from "Causes confusion" to "Causes confusion and bounces back after hitting a wall".
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Damage increased from 10 to 15.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.