Parts of the Set
- 14 Defense
- Increases maximum mana by 60 and reduces mana usage by 15%, 7% increased magic damage and critical strike chance
- 18 Defense
- 9% increased magic damage and critical strike chance
- 14 Defense
- 10% increased magic damage, 10% increased movement speed
Attacking enemies with any weapon will cause them to drop boosters occasionally. These come in orange, purple, and pink, each of them buffing life regeneration, mana regeneration, and damage respectively. The buffs last for around 8 seconds. As they stack, they can become very powerful. Based on what weapon is used, the healing abilities are comparable to the Spectre Armor, and as this does not have a damage reduction, it may be superior. Since any damage counts, throwable weapons like the Beenade can spawn full stacks of all the buffs very quickly.
While buffed, small purely aesthetic balls of their respective color spin around the player. The more stacks in a buff, the farther away these particles float. In multiplayer, a colored bolt strikes from the player with the buffs to the player without them to "share" the buff.
- Any weapon will cause enemies to drop boosters when wearing this armor, thus making it more versatile. This could be used to one's advantage. However, the armor pieces still only make magic damage increase.
- On Multiplayer, hits dealt by other players will also generate boosters, and they will be able to use them too. It is useful during boss fights.
- Added to the game.