Oiled is a debuff inflicted by Explosive Trap sentry summons when the player is wearing a full set of Huntress armor or Red Riding armor. When an enemy is under the effects of this debuff, it takes increased damage over time from the On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn, and Shadowflame debuffs.
- On the PC version, Console version, Mobile version, and tModLoader version, the debuff causes the afflicted target to take 25 additional damage per second if the target is also under the effect of either On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn, or Shadowflame.
- On the tModLoader 1.3-Legacy version, the increased damage per second is a minimum of 6, which gets increased by 4 while inflicted with On Fire!, by 6 for Cursed Inferno, by 8 for Frostburn, and by 16 for Shadowflame. This increases their damages per second to 14, 18, 22, and 29 respectively.
|Explosive Trap sentry summons||4-9 seconds|
- This debuff cannot be inflicted on the player, hence the lack of a buff icon, as it would never be displayed.
- An enemy affected by On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn, and Shadowflame at the same time will lose 73 life per second (Oiled minimum of 6, plus 4, 6, 8, and 15 for each debuff respectively, then plus 4, 6, 8, and 16 for their Oiled boosts).
- Desktop 1.4.1: Changed to give a flat rate of 25 damage per second if the target is afflicted with any flame-related effect.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced.