|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used to make Orange Dye|
total: 2 row(s)
- Although Orange Bloodroot is available in placed form on the Nintendo version, breaking one never yields an item.
- Orange Bloodroot is displayed on the minimap as a red square. It can be easily mistaken for Dripping Lava or a Life Crystal.
- The spawn rate of the Orange Bloodroot is exceptionally low.Verify
- Players might have more success finding Orange Bloodroot in the underground layer than in the caverns, as there is more dirt.
- Players can use a Spelunker Potion to highlight Orange Bloodroot, making it much easier to locate.
- In the Old-gen console version, Orange Bloodroots appear to spawn much less frequently.Verify
- The name might make it sound like it is only found in the Crimson, however it can be found anywhere underground.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Sprite updated.
- Now produces two Orange Dyes instead of one.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced tile, but not associated item.