|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Can mine Adamantite and Titanium|
- Orichalcum Drill
The Orichalcum Drill is a Hardmode drill, and is the drill alternative to the Orichalcum Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are nearly functionally identical. The drill, however is half a second faster. But, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers.
Its best modifier is Demonic, as it does not have any knockback and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it, and furthermore cannot get modifiers that affect its speed, either.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Sprite updated.
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now requires more bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.