It can be caught with a Bug Net to be carried around in the inventory and released later, or crafted into an Owl Cage to be used as furniture. Once crafted, the caged Owl cannot be released again, and when placed down it moves around inside the cage as it would do outside.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Much like the Duck that has a human voice say "quack" as a rare easter egg, the owl has a
0.33*1/300 (0.33%) chance to make a human "hoot" sound. The voice of this sound belongs to FoodBarbarian.
- Seeing Owls flying may be confusing because of the Demon Eye that spawns with an owl costume during Halloween looking similar to a flying Owl.
- The Bestiary entry for the Owl: "A large, wise predatory bird which hunts nocturnally from the tree tops."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now makes hooting sounds less frequently.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced with changes from 18.104.22.168
References[edit | edit source]