The PDA is an informational accessory which combines the functionalities of its ingredients, displaying fishing information, weather, moon phase, elevation, distance east/west, time, nearest valuable treasure, movement speed, current DPS, number of enemies killed, rare nearby creatures, and number of nearby enemies. It has a very elaborate crafting tree (see Guide:Crafting a Cell Phone).
total: 1 row(s)
|Platinum Bar × 10||Chain||Gold Bar × 10|
|Platinum Watch||or||Gold Watch||Tally Counter|
Also craftable in )
Also dropped by in )
|GPS||R.E.K. 3000||Goblin Tech||Fish Finder|
total: 2 row(s)
- Unlike most accessories, informational accessories such as the PDA do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The PDA may be carried in the player's inventory without loss of functionality, unless equipped to a social slot. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped.
- PDA stands for Personal Digital Assistant.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.