Not to be confused with Columns.
The Palladium Column is a block that can be crafted by Stone Blocks and Palladium Ore. Besides decorative purposes, this serves no other purpose. It is essentially the Palladium Ore's equivalent of a Brick.
total: 2 row(s)
total: 1 row(s)
- Despite its name, it is completely unrelated to Columns such as the Granite and Marble Columns, which are background items.
- The Palladium columns are likely a reference to Andrea Palladio, who was an Italian architect in the Renaissance. He was primarily influenced by Greek and Roman architecture, hence the colonnades on many Palladian buildings. He had a huge influence on Western architecture, and was the main inspiration for James Hoban, who designed the original White House.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite colors updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Palladium, Orichalcum, and Titanium bricks now show correctly on the map.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.