|Defense||: 32 / : 23 / : 21 (set)|
|Set Bonus||Greatly increases life regeneration after striking an enemy|
|Buff tooltip||Life regeneration is greatly increased|
|Duration||5 seconds (following each successful attack)|
- Internal Buff ID: 58
Palladium armor is a Hardmode armor set crafted from Palladium Bars. It is the alternative to Cobalt armor. Like many Hardmode armor sets, Palladium armor has three different headpiece options, allowing players to focus on magical, melee, or ranged combat.
With the full set equipped, successful attacks trigger the Rapid Healing buff, which heals 2 / 3 HP/s (12 / 15 health over 5 seconds). Further attacks will refresh the duration. The buff is not canceled if the armor is removed. It can be canceled manually by right-clicking the buff icon.
Crafting a one-headpiece set requires 54 Palladium Bars, or 162 Palladium Ore. Crafting all five pieces requires 78 Palladium Bars, or 234 Palladium Ore.
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The set bonus allows regeneration while afflicted with the Bleeding debuff.
- The buff is triggered even when attacking Critters, like Bunnies and Penguins.
- The buff is also triggered when the player's minions attack.
- The buff is also triggered when you hit a dummy, making for some interesting arena designs.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While not the largest or quickest heal, it can be useful for the beginning of Hardmode, especially when used with ranged weapons, to safely regenerate from a distance.
- The Squire armor, available from the Tavernkeep after defeating a mechanical boss, can be considered an upgrade to Palladium armor. The Squire's Great Helm provides a constant 2 HP/sec regeneration. Later on, the Valhalla Knight armor's breastplate provides 4 HP/sec regeneration.
- If used with the Life Drain your life regen will increase considerably.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Reduced the potency of the healing set bonus from 6 to 4.
- Palladium Mask melee damage bonus increased from 8% to 12%.
- Palladium Headgear magic damage bonus increased from 7% to 9%.
- Palladium Headgear magic critical strike chance increased from 7% to 9%.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Required bars increased for most items.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Updated female sprite.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11964: Dragon Armor, Spectral Armor, and Titan armor can now be crafted with Orichalcum, Palladium, or Titanium armor pieces.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.