YAR! Funny ye should be mentionin' parrots b'cause...um...What t'were we talkin' 'bout?
This article is about the enemy. For the pet, see Parrot Cracker.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Killing Parrots does not count towards the completion of the Pirate Invasion event (similar to Martian Drones in Martian Madness).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As its appearance looks very much like the pet version, a player can easily mistake a hostile parrot for their own passive version if it is summoned during a Pirate Invasion.
- As of 184.108.40.206, the Parrot has been resprited, which makes it slightly different from the pet, which hasn’t been resprited.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Parrot: "A pirate's best friend, the parrot, will tear the eyes out of any greasy landlubber with its sharp, pointy talons."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.