|Tooltip||Explodes into confetti on impact|
- Party Bullet
Party Bullets are one of six types of craftable ammunition made from Empty Bullets, which are sold by the Arms Dealer in Hardmode. They release a cloud of confetti upon contact with an enemy or a solid block, but have no other special properties.
The cost of a stack of 50 Party Bullets is 450, which is 9 per bullet. The cost of crafting 1000 Party Bullets (20 stacks of 50) is 90.
On the Desktop version, Console version, Mobile version, Switch version, and tModLoader version, they can also be dropped by a Pigronata, with a
11.11*1/9 (11.11%) chance. Pigronatas can be bought from the Party Girl during a Party.
total: 1 row(s)
- While they have no functional special properties, Party Bullets are extremely cheap, costing less than Musket Balls while having better stats than the Silver Bullet. They also sell for more than the cost to craft them, with a profit of 3 per round.
- The Party Bullets are one of the only two items that cause an enemy to dispense confetti upon impact, the other being the Flask of Party. Both have a chance of dropping from a Pigronata.
- The Party Bullets have the highest base damage of all Pre-Hardmode bullets.
- Party Bullets can be acquired before Hardmode, through the use of Pigronatas, but become easier to obtain once Hardmode has been entered, as they are sold by the Arms Dealer, and can be crafted.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Decreased sell value from 8 to 2.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Can now be dropped by Pigronatas.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Can now be dropped by Pigronatas.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.