- Pedguin's set can be easily obtained using one or more Penguin Statues and a Timer. During a Blood Moon, activate the timers and keep killing the Corrupt or Vicious Penguins until all pieces are obtained.
- The set itself is a reference to Terraria streamer/YouTuber Pedguin.
- Its tooltip is a play on the tooltip of developer items: “Great for impersonating devs!”.
- Pedguin's set, Chippy's Couch, and 0x33's Aviators are the only pre-Hardmode items to have the base rarity.
- Coincidentally, these items are also all based off of streamers.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced.