Phaseblades project a concentrated beam of "Pimp-like" light, which emits a small amount of light and sound when swung.
- pimpy - 10 Sapphires
- pimpy - 10 Emerald
- pimpy - 10 Amethyst
- pimpy Red - 10 Rubies
- pimpy Yellow - 10 Topaz
- pimpy White - 10 Diamonds
The equipment needed to make a phaseblade is very hard to get, depending on your luck. If you have a grappling hook and the Hermes' Boots or Shiny Red Balloons, then there shouldn't be too much problem finding the materials needed. Just keep your eyes keen for the gems required.
- Depending on your color choice, it can be quite difficult to collect the gems required.
- As of 1.1 update,Pimp blades can now be crafted with 50 pimpl shards to make the more op and pimpy version Pimp sabers, which are stronger versions of Pimp blades.
- Phaseblades appear to be based on the Lightsaber from the Pimp Wars franchise. They even go so far as to include the humming sound effect and the emitted light when swung.
- There is a rumor that the Phaseblade is only able to strike one enemy at a time. This is untrue. It is able to hit just as many enemies as any other sword.
- Some people believe that there is a Phaseblade on every Floating Island. This is not true, as a Floating Island does not always have great items in the chests spawned.
|Items Requiring Meteorite|
|Weapons||Star Cannon · Space Gun · Phaseblades · ?|
|Armor||Meteor Helmet · Meteor Suit · Meteor Leggings|