The Phasic Warp Ejector is an unimplemented and incomplete item. All that remains of it is an item ID and an image. No stats or behaviors exist for this item, making it impossible to know exactly what it would have done had it been finished.
|The Phasic Warp Disk's sprite.|
The Phasic Warp Ejector has an associated projectile named the "Phasic Warp Disk", although its intended function is unknown.
- The Phasic Warp Ejector's general sci-fi naming and appearance, combined with its internal ID of 2881 placing it between the Influx Waver and the Charged Blaster Cannon, makes it likely that it would have been associated with the Martian Madness event.
- It is most likely a reference to the American science fiction television series Star Trek, as "Phasic Warp Ejector" sounds very similar to "Warp Plasma Injector", a device that is part of the power generator for ships in Star Trek.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced, but unimplemented.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced, but unimplemented. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced, but unimplemented. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced, but unimplemented.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced, but unimplemented.