|Damage||24 / 23 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||11 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 219
The Phoenix Blaster is a type of gun, and essentially acts as an upgraded Handgun, featuring increased bullet damage and velocity but slightly less knockback than its predecessor. It is third only to the Musket and Star Cannon and tied with the Quad-Barrel Shotgun for base damage among guns available prior to Hardmode, but with more than triple the rate of fire of the Musket. However, it cannot be autofired.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
total: 1 row(s)
- The Phoenix Blaster is useful into early-mid Hardmode, outclassing many early-Hardmode weapons.
- The Phoenix Blaster is highly effective against the Wall of Flesh due to its high base damage and fire power.
- The Phoenix Blaster is modeled after the Colt M1911 pistol.
- It appears to have a flashlight/laser "under-barrel" attachment under its barrel, although it is unusable.
- Although being made out of Hellstone, the Phoenix Blaster does not have any attacks nor stats related to flames.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Damage increased from 23 to 24.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated. Old Sprite was: .
- Desktop 1.1: Knockback reduced from 4 to 2.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Firing animation sprite reduced in size.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Damage reduced from 28 to 23.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from PS4's 1.0.750.0 update. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: ()
- Damage increased from 23 to 24.
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1.
- Console 1.02: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.2.
- Console-Release: Introduced with stats and graphics of Desktop 1.1.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.9: Now autofires again.
- Mobile 1.2.12773: No longer autofires.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.2.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Knockback reduced from 4 to 2.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced with stats and graphics of Desktop 1.0.5.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with stats and graphics of Desktop 1.2.